XNSPY offers a hassle free method locating a target person and it works perfectly well with Android and iOS devices.
* Step 1 is to open your XNSPY Dashboard by typing https://cp.XNSPY.com/ on your browser.
* Xnspy Dashboard will require your email address and password. Please enter your credentials to login.
* Once you’re logged in look for “Locations” on your left Dashboard’s menu and click. You can now see a complete location history visited within a specific day.
* You can also switch between dates which is easy when to view location history of the previous days.
Location history will show you date, time and address stamps for every location visited.
* In logs you can click on “View on Map” to see a pin location on the map.
Few key points about GPS location feature:
* For XNSPY’s GPS tracking to work, the target device needs to be connected to internet.
* A new location stamp will update on Dashboard after a 100-meter change of the location.
* If a device isn’t moving, you will only receive a single stamp on the Dashboard showing the entries for how long the device has been resting.
* If a device is moving, app will store new locations after detecting a 100 meters change in distance, or after every 2-minutes—which one makes it first.
For more details on Xnspy Features visit: https://xnspy.com/features.html
For more details on Xnspy Packages visti: https://xnspy.com/buy-now.html