Mobile phone lost and steal is a problem of many people. At this time they try to trace their mobile phone but most of them are not get success. They thinking without GPS can’t track the mobile phone and go to police for complain? Many of them are try lots of tricks and trips in google to trace their smart phone, and some of them have Symbian phone so, they probably lost the hope of get that phone. But now if you lost your phone then don’t worry and without hesitate watch this video to get back your phone.
Methods to trace your android phone: By given method you can trace your android phone
1. How to trace a lost android phone with GPS.
2. How to trace a lost Android phone without GPS.
3. How to trace your phone with SIM card.
4. Trace a lost Symbian Phone.
5. Track Java and China phone.
6. Track Samsung phone
7. Trace Xiaomi phone.
Trace any Android phone: Most of people don’t know that they can trace their phone. There is no need to install any application. You just need to log in in your google account on your android phone. I don’t think that any person use his phone without logged in google account. And one most important thing is that google already tracing your phone. And if there is a result not available by google then your phone company like Samsung and other are also providing facility for mobile lost. If you are Samsung owner then you go to Samsung device locator site, and you can trace it by your ID.
1. How to trace a lost android phone with GPS: Tracing a lost phone via GPS is the best and easy way to find a lost mobile phone. One of the advantage of this method is that you get accurate location pf your mobile phone. But in front of this it also has a back point is that you cannot track if GPS is off in your phone.
2. How to trace a lost android phone without GPS: We all know that android device is very smart!! Just install an application and get the solution. Am I right? It is absolutely true. But here is a something twist. You don’t need to download any application for this. It is already installed in your phone. Google, yes google can help you. Google is already tracking your location. NETWORK LOCATION.
3. How to trace your phone with SIM card: Most of the people think that we cannot trace our phone by its SIM card. Yes, they are right we cannot trace the SIM card but the Service provider can trace the SIM card. By its network location they can trace your SIM card.
4. Trace a lost Symbian Phone: In Symbian mobile you can get message when someone change your SIM card. So, for that you need to install sis software in your Symbian phone. So, if you lost your phone somewhere and someone try to change SIM card, you get a SMS of your phone location in your new number.
5. Track Java and China phone: normally java and china phones are no more costly but, if you lost it then you have only one option to get it back, Go to the police station and complaint it. If they found you legitimate then they give you reliable answer and they try to trace your phone via IMEI number of your phone. So, if you don’t have an IMEI number of your phone then please note that so, it can help you to trace your phone if it will lost.
6. Track Samsung phone: For Samsung owners my best advice is go to findmymobile.samsung.com, login with your Samsung ID and password and click on locate my device. They give current location of your phone via network location or GPS. This is the main advantage of Samsung owners. This facility is given by Samsung Company to protect consumer’s privacy. There is an option, by using that you can also lock down your phone so, without you no one can open your phone. As well as you can also ring your phone. Just click on Ring button and your phone will ringing whether it is anywhere.
7. Trace Xiaomi phone: MI providing best feature to trace your lost mobile phone. It also provides many features for lost mobile phone like lock down your phone, erase data etc. For that you just need to l signup in mi cloud and they take a new mobile number for security reason. So, when someone login to your account then need OTP code of new mobile number. When you login to your account you have an option find my device. Click on it. It will trace your phone and can also perform options like erase data and ring mobile phone etc.
Though, is you are unable to trace or track mobile phone using GPS, without, GPS, with SIM card , via network then you can go to police and complain for mobile loss. Then they can definitely help you to get mobile back. Because, they have some more privileges and permission to go in more deep to trace mobile or any electronic item. Most probably they are use IMEI number to locate your device.